Businesses today are competing in the attention economy, where attention has become a scarce resource and engaging content that captures and holds potential customers’ attention is highly valued.
For senior living businesses, the attention economy has had a significant impact on the way they market their services. A dull, static website is no longer enough for a senior living community to effectively present itself to its target customers and stand out from the competition.
One tool that has popped up to tackle this challenge is the pop-up widget.
A pop-up widget is a graphical user interface element that appears on top of the current window or application, typically triggered by a user action such as opening a web page, a mouse click or a touch. Pop-up widgets can contain a wide range of content and functionality, from simple informational messages or notifications to more complex forms or interactive widgets.
Pop-up widgets provide context-specific information or options that are related to the current task or activity, without requiring the user to navigate away from the current screen or window. They can also be used to collect valuable data from the user, such as selecting an option or entering text.
How Pop-Up Widgets Improve the Customer Experience
Pop-up widgets can enhance the user experience on your senior living community’s website in several ways:
- Capture the attention of visitors to your website and guide them to where they want to go quickly and easily. Your widget can also promote a particular offer or message
- Generate leads by collecting contact information from potential residents or their family members who want to learn more about your community.
- Provide quick access to important information on your website such as directions or descriptions of services and amenities.
- Personalize the user experience by showing different content based on the user’s location, behavior on your website, or browsing history.
- Encourage website visitors to take specific actions, such as scheduling a tour or filling out an application. You can use compelling calls-to-action to increase conversions and ultimately boost your occupancy rates.
A pop-up widget can be a valuable tool to engage and interact with visitors to your senior living website, generate leads, and promote your community’s offerings and services.
Try Waypoint’s Navigator for Free
Waypoint provides the best solutions available for senior living websites with our Navigator and Lifestyle Quiz.
Communities that have added Waypoint’s tools to their websites are reporting up to a 5x increase in conversions from their site’s visitors.